Keepin’ Up with the Neighbors: Spring Lawn Care for the Greenest Lawn on the Block
How do you get the greenest grass on the block? The trick is to spring into action as soon as the snow has melted and temperatures begin to rise. Our yards serve little purpose all winter long beyond functioning as a restroom for our dogs,…
Spring Lawn Maintenance Advice & Tips | The Dees’ Nursery
Growing a great lawn is very easy–not as complicated as you think. This spring has been perfect for working out in your garden. Start now to get the thick lush lawn you have always dreamed of. A Lush Lawn in 8 Steps Step 1: Thatch…
How to Treat Lawn Fungus
Many customers come into The Dees’ Garden Center swearing their brown lawns were caused by grubs. Brown lawns can be caused by several things. It could be lack of water, insects, or fungus. Any lawn, no matter how lush and green, can sometimes come under…
Salt Water Damage on Lawns & Garden Beds | Dees’ Nursery
Salt water damage to your lawn is a fact of life for many of us living so close to the ocean and bays of beautiful Long Island. A storm surge from a hurricane or heavy rain can wreak havoc on your lawn and garden beds….
- My Milkweed Brings All the Bees to the Yard: Building a Pollinator Garden
- 3 Floral Decor Ideas for Easter Celebrations
- 7 Colorful Spring Plants to Get in the Ground Now!
- Keepin’ Up with the Neighbors: Spring Lawn Care for the Greenest Lawn on the Block
- 8 Indoor Plants with Incredible Air-Purifying Powers